Sewing & Alterations
Prices & Policies
Level 1 Alterations:
All of the following are done at
$16/hour with a 30-minute minimum:
* Patches (not including fabric unless stated)
* Pants/Jeans Zipper Replaced
Level 2 Alterations: (prices shown are "starting at" price; actual price may vary)
Resizing (taken in, let out)............$20
Prices shown do not include HST (additional). Prices may vary.
For all custom sewing (reproduction, from pattern, original designs, and other types), you will receive an estimate. The actual price may be less or more depending on materials needed to complete the job, time required, or difficulty.
Customers, Please Note:
- I happily accept clean, laundered clothing for alterations and repairs. I reserve the right to reject any unclean item.
- I do not under any circumstances accept "rush" jobs or emergencies, but I will strive to complete your items in as timely a manner as possible.
- Please inspect your items prior to pickup. If you have concerns about the work, please bring the item back within 7 days so that I can correct the issue at no extra charge.
- If you cannot pick up on the agreed-upon date or time, please contact me to arrange another date and/or time.
- If your order requires MakeSewingEasy.com to purchase fabric or other supply, you must pay a non-refundable deposit sufficient to cover the price of the supply plus any shipping and a minimal handling fee; this must be paid in advance of the purchase.